TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

yea yea yea!!!

My favorite of all time. Hands down. completes my personality. =)

Jackie Jackie

Finally, something worth watching!!! Thank You.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Great Job Again

Weeb's are always good! But Robert Moog pronounced his name with an "oh" sound in the Moog sound. New Video?

PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

PASSION

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO CREATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS COMING FROM ME. ONLY PRAISE FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE TOON. GREAT JOB! YOU CAPTURE HUMAN EMOTION SO WELL IF I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU. YOUR EXISTENCE IS APPRECIATED. LATERS.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

well....

the best flash that i've seen yet. it inspired, brought about emotion, and seemed very real to me. i can't help but give this a ten. it's incredible. sad, real, and truthful all at the same time. who are these guys? you win. hooray! your approved!

Health Reminder Health Reminder

THE BEST YET!

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST TOUCHING TO ME. YOUR PSYCHOLOGY IS GREAT! I REALLY WISH WE COULD COLLAB ON SOMETHING. (DARK COMEDY) I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY. THAT WE SPLENDIFOROUS!!!

-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

hhhmmmmm....

i enjoyed the story however it ended abruptly. maybe do a series. are you down? great work man. (catches many different aspects.)

KFK's Adventures #12 KFK's Adventures #12

silly funny

this is silly funny stuff which i love but.....it's really hard to make 'silly funny' genuinely funny. (raise that level of spontaneity and randomness just a bit more and i'll give you 10 stars!) i realize it's very critical of me but i did give you 8 stars which is good. maybe i'll watch some more and it will grow on me. =)

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

bone tickling laughter!!!!!!!!!!!

needless to say that some people are a little bit funny, smart, and broken by the world. this captures a little bit of several things. i love it! it's also the first weebl stuff i've seen in a while and it's great. thumbs up!